Situated by the beautiful Lac de Mondon in the Haute Vienne, Le Repos bar & restaurant offers food and drink in a relaxed and stunning setting, and has an exciting calendar of live music, open mic and themed events.
A small traditional family-run butchers who offer superb products – the feedback we receive from them is constantly good. They are set up with an online ordering form for France so if ordering from them it’s not necessary to ‘book a delivery’ slot with us as it’s done automatically.
How to order from Pink Garlic Restaurant:
- As with the Riverside Butchers orders you do not need to book a delivery slot via our website.
- Check out The Pink Garlic menu at www.pinkgarlic.co.uk and decide what you would like to order
- Telephone The Pink Garlic Restaurant between the hours of 12.00noon and 2.00pm Monday – Saturday to place your order. Please do not telephone orders through in the evenings as the Restaurant is extremely busy at these times and they have indicated they will have more time to dedicate taking your orders if you call during lunch time.
- Give the restaurant your name, the date your order is to be transported and your drop off location in France. (Remember to check via our website first that we are delivering to your location during your chosen week).
- Pay for your order over the telephone using your credit/debit card.
- Your order will be freshly prepared on the Sunday afternoon, chilled and then frozen for transportation to France. (Please bear in mind that poppadoms will not freeze – so it may be better not to order these).
- The Pink Garlic have very kindly offered all M2H customers a massive 15% discount off any takeaway order placed.
- M2H delivery charge for transporting to France will be the normal 22.5% of the final value of your order.